Non-GM Citric Acid
An excellent dishwasher rinse aid and multi-purpose cleaner that is naturally occurring and biodegrades easily.
Citric acid kills bacteria, mold, and mildew. It is effective at removing soap scum, hard water stains, calcium deposits, lime, and rust. It is found naturally in food and water and biodegrades readily. Our Citric Acid is made from non-GM corn and is packaged by hand in plain brown paper and 100% compostable bioplastic inners made from corn waste, with paper labels, so that nothing need go to landfill.
- Add up to a teaspoon to your dishwasher rinse aid dispenser to keep things sparkling.
- Run an empty cycle with a tablespoon of citric acid to clean up the inside of your dishwasher.
- Dilute with water (30ml: a litre) for a brilliant glass cleaner.
- Use to get rid of limescale buildup on taps or kettles.
- Use a stronger solution (125ml: a litre of water) to clean and disinfect counter tops or chopping boards.
- Store in a tightly closing container to prevent caking.
Tip: Pair with The Apothecary Dishwasher Salts for clean and sparkling results without no harsh chemicals.
|Ingredients (a-z)||Citric acid (non-GM)|